Wednesday, 22 May 2013

New Look Haul

I love New Look especially when they have a sale on! Which they currently do. I bought a few items and because they are super cheap I don't have as much guilt (it is rent day after all).



This camouflage shirt was reduced to £6 so I couldn't really say no. I haven't always been a fan of camouflage but as I've seen so many people wearing it and they look good it's definitely grown on me! Also bought the size up so it wasn't as fitted, shirts always need to be bigger in my eyes. 

Tie dye t-shirt. Everyone loves a bit of tie dye. Last year I did my own but this time I thought it would be easier just to buy a t-shirt. I still have last years but wanted another colour. Again I bought a bigger size!

Collar clips - I wasn't sure whether this was going to be nice or look tacky! But I quite like it. It's pretty cool just to make a blouse a bit more interesting! I really like the eagles.

Floral pinafore - I seen this instore but they didn't have my size, lucky I didn't purchase it because it then went on sale! It's so lovely and pinafores are just great! And very on trend at the moment. I have done a previous pinafore post! I really love the floral print, it's totally different to my other pinafore as well.

I also got to go and see the postal service in Brixton on Monday which was super fun! Managed to get some cheap last minute tickets from gumtree an hour before they came on! It was a massive rush!

Thanks for looking! Now time to continue with my uni work.
Sophie!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. New Look are having a sale?! Thanks for the tip, love your picks, esp the camouflage and the floral pinafore, can't help but think they might look good together? Really liking your blog lovely :)

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I shall check out your blog now!
      I will also try them together :)
      Sophie!

      Delete
  2. I love that tie dye shirt- and I love new look, I always find great stuff there :)

    Love from Canada,

    http://a-warriors-diary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. i seriously need to go into new look more often- love the tie dye tee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that floral pinafore! I want a pinafore so badly! Arg. Well, that and some overalls. They look like so much fun to wear. :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! You're welcome back anytime! I flipped through your blog a bit and I like your style! I shall be following you on Bloglovin'! Huzzah! :P

    Cheers!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that tie-dye shirt! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my friend! I would like to tell you that this write-up is awesome, great written and include almost all important info. I recently came to know about http://uklocalmovers.co.uk/, their Man and Van Brixton are very effective.
    Man and Van Brixton

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig