Friday, 31 May 2013

Slam dunk!

So I went to Slam Dunk south festival on Sunday and it was AMAZING!!! I had so much fun and got to see some awesome bands which were -Gnarwolves, Tonight alive (who I am listening to as I write this), The story so far, Allister, Kids in glass houses, The early November, Four years strong, And All time low!! My definite favourites were kids in glass houses and all time low due to them reminding me of being 17/18 again!




Myself and my lovely friends.


Dress - Asos tie dye dress
Boots - Dr Martens via ebay
Floral crown - Wild dreams
Necklace - New Look

I wore the Asos tie dye dress which was on my yes please #1 I had to buy it! It was super comfortable and we were lucky enough to have beautiful weather so it nice and loose. I also wore my new purple dr marten boots which I bought for £30 delivered from ebay! What a bargain! And a floral crown from wild dreams. My deer necklace is from New Look it's my favourite necklace I wear it all the time. I also wore a denim jacket which I bought for £1 from a thift store and my bottle top bag!

Also I have just added my Twitter account on the top right hand side of my page! Or click here. I'm trying to use it more so we can follow each other!

Sophie!
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. You look darling in that dress and floral crown! Perfect festival look! The color matching in the outfit is fantastic with the boots and those multi-color laces. You did a great job with this. Comfortable, not overly complicated and chic!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress!! <3

    xoxo

    thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, great post :)

    Please check out my blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress and boots. :)
    Wanna follow each other,let me know. ♥

    xo,
    KC
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for visiting my page. Im following you now =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cute darlin!
    What about following each other through GFC and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look happy! and so cute in you tie die dress!

    BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures and lovely outfit. Loved the floral hair band. Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours in both GFC and Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool photos. Looks like you really had a fun time dear! :)
    Do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so cool!



    www.style-chameleon.com

    TAMZIN LILLYWHITE GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I loveeeeee your Doc Martens, they are awesome! Looks like you had a great time.

    Lyndsay xx
    www.fizzypeaches.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like so much, fun, and I LOVE your outfit!!
    Carrie xxx
    Carrie:Brighton

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a great time, I went to see All Time Low last month and they were so good! Definitely reminded me of being young and emo ha

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Uh hey! Thanks for following me <3 I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.
    All the deets are here: http://rosieandthewolf.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/why-so-versatile-take-two.html

    p.s. don't feel obliged to accept ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your outfit, especially that dress!

    Greetings from Canada,

    http://a-warriors-diary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig