Monday, 27 May 2013

Wild Dreams

Wild dreams hair accessories are super cute! They are perfect for this time of year because they are super summery and would be amazing to go with all your festival wear. I was lucky enough to to help out at their latest photoshoot, I got to do a little bit of 'modelling' and also assist the wonderful photographer Hannah! You can go and check out the website here and maybe even buy something. The hair accessories are all handmade so each one is unique! You can also find them on facebook.







The location was super beautiful and I shall go back when the sun comes out and have a little picnic! Hope you like wild dreams. Which one is your favourite?

This weekend I also got the chance to take a trip to Brighton and go to Slam Dunk South festival where I wore some of wild dreams hair accessories. I will be blogging about the weekend during the week once I've got all of the photos together.

Also I have just signed up to the google friend connect so add me please :)

Sophie!

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Wild Dreams accessories look lovely! Really want a floral crown but not sure if they suit me. I've got a floral hairband but it's falling apart (stupid topshop accessories!!). Always better to support independant businesses x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these hair accessories so cute and girly

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the side floral hair clip, such a lovely change to a floral crown xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so lovely. I wish wearing flowers in your hair was more of a normal, everyday thing rather than just for weddings and festivals!

    Gem
    http://capturethecastleblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures! I love floral hair accessories - off to check out their website xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are cute, floral hair accessories are my weakness!

    http://blondeambition3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, very pretty pictures! You all look so lovely! Really enjoying your friends metallic hunters too!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute assesories- I'm a sucker for handmade things :) love the yellow flower crown :)
    Thank you for the kind comment on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to visit Brighton this summer, Don't think i have ever been unless my parents took me when i was small. That's one thing I love, flowers in the hair. They are delightful. :)
    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ive never heard of "Wild Dreams" before so I checked it out right now and I love every single piece they have! I cant wait to order their stuff, these hair accessoires look so good on you :)

    Love from Canada,

    http://a-warriors-diary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. The flower accessories look so pretty! I love the flower hair clip!

    xx stephalsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool post :)

    Please check out my blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig