Sunday, 22 September 2013

Back to School

I started my third and final year of university this week! Pooping my pants is an understatement!! Third year is already intense and I've only had two days. Dissertation talk already. Definitely need to be more organised so stationary shopping is a must :) So I felt like I was wearing my school uniform with the blouse and tartan skirt well more like a private school girl because my uniform is a lot more scruffy and boring.



 
 

My school bag!



Blouse - Primark
Tartan skirt - New Look
Boots - charity shop
Bag - Market in Tunisia
Necklace and Lion Earrings - New Look

I can't get enough of tartan! I  have a tartan wishlist ready to be posted! Don't forget you can enter my giveaway to win a couple of cute necklaces. Hope you like my school uniform :)

Sophie!


Check out the givwaway post - click here
a Rafflecopter giveaway
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Your look is very Gossip Girl, always a good thing! :) I know what you mean about college being stressful, I'm going into second year of a four year course and things have gotten hectic! Nothing a little online shopping won't fix ;)

    Fi xx
    http://pointlessramblers.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE look! Love the blouse xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this look! I lvoe wearing school girl clothes, probably because we dont use that in my country :x
    xoxo
    2 Girls And A Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in my last year of uni too so I majorly feel your pain! Such a lovely outfit with some amazing details, love the tartan skirt and the backpack!

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rad backpack! Super cute skirt and that necklace is adorable! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ** ModCloth Glasses Giveaway on my blog! U.S. & Canada Only! **

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt looks like such a good length on you, I definitely want to find something similar (if not this one). I can't get enough tartan!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great!! I'm starting my first year at university next week and I'm also pooping my pants!!! So nervous ha

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, such a nice shirt, loved it. what do you think about following each other? i just discovered your blog and i really like it
    just let me know. xoxo diannetho.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice post ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit hun! and don't worry third year will fly past! x

    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. look fab, good luck with 3rd year x
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have amazing hair!
    Jx

    www.feelingstylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need that skirt! Haha I got really into tartan last year when I saw a rockin' pair in H&M and I completely fell in love. I don't know how I ever lived without it. You look awesome and I am still in love with your blog haha ;)

    parisinrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that blouse! Cute style:)

    XOXO
    inconformistafashionista.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig