Thursday, 3 October 2013

Camouflage and Leather

Shirt - New Look
Skirt - New Look
Necklace - Boots
Shoes - Dr Martens

So this outfit was thrown together for University, it's seems to be the only place I go at the moment. But I really like the leather and camouflage combination. Sorry this is another New Look outfit but most of my wardrobe is full of New Look! I will try to venture away but it just doesn't happen especially when they have a sale on (which they currently do and yes I have purchased). I was after a leather skirt for quite a while and when I saw this one on the New Look website for only £17.99 (with student discount) I couldn't turn it down!

Do you have any stores you can't stay away from? Hope you like my outfit.
Sophie!

P.s don't forget you can follow me on twitter :)
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Lovely way up mixing up this seasons trends- super slick! Who would know it's depressing old winter again haha x
    fashionscholar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sophie! I love the leather skirt. I never seem to find anything in New Look, but may try again. I cant stay away from h&m or zara :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with your hair here! Gorgeous skirt! Beautiful, edgy ensemble!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooove your skirt, leather is definitely the best material ever

    smoke + velvet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit , perfect camo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your hair, you look amazing! <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! Your hair looks great and I love that necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love leather skirts so much! Yours is so pretty!

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blue in your hair :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. New Look have such good stuff at the moment! Love the camo print shirt and the leather skirt :)

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Er, wish my uni outfits looked like this! I put some weird shit on when rushed for time. Love the leather

    Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your hair! And that skirt is perfect, love how you styled it
    Sarah x
    thepalettee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig