Saturday, 7 December 2013

#LDNBloggersLunch feat Motel rocks

On Saturday I went to a bloggers meet up, organised by the lovely Angharad over at style-trunk I had such a lovely time and it was such a good turn out! I've only been blogging for 6 months so it was really great to meet lots of others with the same interests. Hopefully another one can be organised in the near future! Here are some snaps from the day (thanks to Banke) and what I wore.
What I wore -
Dress - Motel Rocks
Cut out boots and necklace- New Look 
Earrings - Kukee.co.uk

I love this motel dress, it's my favourite at the moment and it was perfect for the lunch because it covered up my full stomach! Lots of yummy wine and pizza! Thanks again Angharad for organising such a lovely meet up!

Sophie!

Don't forget to follow me on -

r
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. loooooove your dress- had my eye on that for so long! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress, what a cute print !

    Fashion and Cookies
    You're invited to enter my Ecua-Andino hat Giveaway, open worldwide until December 20h !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! That dress is fantastic! Great photos!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome post, love how uk bloggers get together. seems like a fun time.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my fav motel dress at the moment it looks so lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely, Sophie! Looks like you had an awesome day together! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. very chic, love your outfit! great work dear.
    nice hair!!..........<3 <3


    would you like follow me?

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet dress! And what a lovely company! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice dress! Looks like you had a great time! new follower!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look galpal. Omg I am in love with your hair too, I wish I was brave enough to dye my hair, you rock it! so much love for your blog xxx

    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig