Friday, 7 February 2014

Shopping Haul ft Primark, Topshop, New Look and Sass&Belle

Tops Primark
Heart blouse - New Look
Primark summer goodies!
SassandBelle - my favourite for room decorating!

I did a little bit of shopping with the Birthday money I was lucky enough to receive from my family! My favourite piece is the tartan trousers from Topshop! I have been after these for sooo long but I could never find them in my size until I went to the Topshop on Oxford Street and found them in the last chance to buy section!! Whilst shopping I couldn't stop thinking about my holiday to Italy in April so I had to buy the bikini and jelly shoes. And the squirrel cushion is so cute, there is a SassandBelle outlet in Covent Garden and these cushions are my favourite so I had to buy one, I now have 4 in this style. 

Hope you like my buys!
Sophie!

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Oh my god, that leopard print skirt from Topshop is /amazing/. Some lovely things in here... I really fancy going shopping now. Ho-hum

    . emma || shake&fix .

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG love those hauls! <3

    http://anjcatan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks! Those shoes are really cool - are they jelly shoes?! The bunting is so cute too! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveee the roll neck and tartan trousers!!

    Check out my blog, I'd love to know what you think thefashionrubiks.blogspot.co.uk <3

    The Fashion Rubiks
    www.thefashionrubiks.blogspot.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The squirrel cushion is so cute! I love Sass & Belle, and all sorts of cute and quirky things like they sell. Those jelly shoes ahh! I need to go try some on in Primark :) I've not been a fan of most jelly shoes I saw last Summer, but these ones look lovely. Italy - how exciting! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe the heart blouse is New Look! It's exactly like the Burberry ones!!!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I absolutely love the heart blouse from New Look! And your squirrel cushion is just too cute!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw I love the heart blouse! So cute, as are those decorations and the squirrel cushion haha!x

    Kathryn | effievanity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tartan trousers but my favourite piece gas to be the primaries baseball shirt
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. great pieces!
    love the tartan trousers
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah I saw that heart shirt in New Look the other day but they didn't have it in my size sadly! You got some fab bits
    xx

    salted-roses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. great haul hun , i love shopping :)
    Melissa x theinkedblonde

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love these items, that Topshop tartan trousers is just perfection <3
    I love that New Look heart top as well, so much like Burberry one :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, you got so many good things! I especially love the plaid pants and the heart blouse :)
    xo Hannah

    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    http://thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig