Monday, 21 April 2014

Feeling like a dork.




Leather jacket - Miss Selfridge
Pinafore - Forever 21
Blouse - Topshop via Ebay
Shoes - Schuh via Ebay
Bag - Zatchels
Collar tips - Kukee
Glasses - Specsavers
 
I am currently writing this post on my fancy new laptop! Oooo. Unfortunately my old one just kept turning itself off which isn't good for writing my essays and dissertation (and blog posts)!
Anyway back to this outfit, when I went to the ASOS press day (Post here) the lovely Banke offered to take some outfit photos for me! I am such a dork and get a little embarrassed when I have to pose in front of people, hence my lovely just stand there look. This is one of those outfits that I really enjoy wearing and looks great on (well in my opinion).  A pinafore hasn't featured on my blog for a while so thought they deserved a come back due to being my favourite thing to wear.
Also this is the debut for my spectacles! I went for an eye test whilst back in Cornwall and unfortunately I cant see distances. I'm meant to wear these during lectures etc but they have become more of an accessory! 
 
Hope you like my outfit. I have also made my photos bigger (some great advice from Banke) do you like it?
 
Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. You look fab! Love the combo leather jacket + pinafore.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you've made your photos bigger, I think nice big photos on a blog makes it look more appealing.

    I'm the same as you, I feel so so daft posing for outfit photos, especially out in the open when people can watch ... people always seem to appear as you're doing it .. CRINGE!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for mentioning me in the post. Posing is soooooo your thing :) Ha!

    Bankè xx
    www.astylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you made what is otherwise a very innocent look kind of edgy with the leather jacket! Such a great look x

    Rebecca | morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sophie, how are you? OMG I love your ootd. I love the pinafore.

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your pinafore! x

    http://grungerocksmysocks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bigger photos, the better! The portrait snaps are a little narrower so maybe resize the widths so they're all the same when you upload them. :) Dorks are the coolest. I really like this grungey look and your dip dye hair!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice! I shall do that for my next post :) Much appreciated.
      Sophie!

      Delete
  8. so cute! i adore the leather jacket and pinafore xx

    http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit, your pinafore is so cute!
    I also love your hair! I wish I had the confidence to dip dye mine as cool as that, but for now I'll just admire yours!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning outfit! Love the pinafore & shoes! :)

    http://stylesunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. your outfit is so nice- just nominated you for the company awards!
    feel fee to check out our blog and hopefully nominate us x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/jean-paul-gaultier-ootd.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit! I love the colour of the pinafore and your shoes are so cute! :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your dip dyed hair! I need a pop of color on my head since I'm not a blonde anymore! hahah

    lexi // thelittlebrunette

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow, totally pretty! love your jacket x
    run your world

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Sophie! That dress is just so dang pretty x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig