Sunday, 19 April 2015

#SLBloggerBash

Last week I went along to the #SLBloggerBash organised by Scarlet London and Search Laboratory. It was such a lovely afternoon filled with brands, yummy food, delicious wine and of course the loveliest blogger babes! I didn't take too many photos as I was busy chatting away and having a good nose at all of the brands such as Quiz, Urban outfitters, Bon prix, Wynsors, and Modern rugs. 
My favourite Quiz prom dress! I was also a prom queen!
I went along to the event by myself and was a little on the nervous side but met these ladies and they let me tag along with them for the afternoon! Definitely check out there blogs (I've linked their name!). I hope Scarlet organizes more events as this one was so good and I has so much fun!

Did you get to go to the event?
Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. looks like you had a great time :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig